It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, it is necessary to register with us if you wish to contribute (e.g. to the Forums, or if you are a member of the industry wishing to present information about your organisation on the site).
Use of website
You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
We are happy to take suggestions for enhancements, but whether we implement them will be entirely at our discretion. Changes that seem simple can be harder or more contentious to implement than you might think.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this Website, you may find links to third party websites and email addresses. The provision of a link to such a website or address does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this Website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
If you contravene the preceding requirements when you link to this Website, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
The information on this website is submitted by a wide range of parties. We do not guarantee that all material on this Website is accurate and/or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
If you believe that any information on this Website is inaccurate, please contact the organisation responsible. If you are not satisfied by their response, you can contact us via our Contact form and let us know the details of your dispute. We will consider your requested action, but do not guarantee that we will agree with your request.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Rights to content submitted to this site
Any material that a visitor to this Website sends or posts to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as we deem appropriate all material provided to us, with the exception of personal information, the use of which is covered under our Privacy Notice.
Assessments and remedies of these cases are entirely at our discretion, and our judgment is final. If the contributor does not respect our proposed resolution, we may remove control of that item.
Otherwise, contributors have control of the content that they add, and are free to add as much as they like (within limits, if they upload a lot of media).
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the preceding requirements.